Monday, October 19, 2009

The Unthinkable Has Happened

So. After four long years. I took the pee-stick two days ago, and found a second line in the window. Shaking, anxious, happy, excited. I was pretty mixed up, and didn't really believe it. Had to keep checking the stick and the instructions.

Going to the doctor's day after tomorrow to get something a little more official, but already I'm swinging between first pregnancy anxiety attacks, and simply denial of anything (how can *I* possibly be pregnant?). I estimate that I'm about 3.5 weeks from fertilisation, and don't really feel anything much - besides a slight discomfort in my abdomen which started this afternoon, and is starting to bother me. It's not particularly painful, but I think I'm already worrying about problems such as an ectopic pregnancy.

Can it really, really be??

No comments:

Post a Comment