Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Awesome Husband

"Awesome" is probably a word that features far too frequently in my vocabulary at the moment - but here I think it's judiciously applied.

My hubby IS awesome.

For the last 3-4 months, I have been the most miserable, bedraggled, pathetic excuse for a creature that ever there was. Nausea and sensitivity to smells are pretty effective at getting me curled up in a corner of a room wishing I'd never been born (or at least wishing I'd never had the idea of extending the family tree further than myself!).

Throughout this whole time, hubby has been *entirely* loaded with cooking, cleaning, washing up, laundry, shopping, and looking after cats, on TOP of his regular day job.

And not only that, he does it all with a smile and a cuddle. The man is super-human.

I am lucky beyond belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment